• Low back pain
• Hip pain
• Sciatic nerve symptoms
• Runner’s knee
• Stress fractures
• Shin splints
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Achilles Tendon Injury
• BCC track athlete, 8 time All American and Distance Medley Relay National Champion
• KSU middle distance runner and Academic All-American
• Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Kansas Medical Center
• Current long distance runner – completed 7 full marathons, 5 half marathons and multiple road races
• Top 1% of female runners in Kansas City, Prairie Fire and Good Life Halfsy half marathon; Top 1% of female runners in Chicago and Wichita full marathon
• Ran Boston Marathon in 2014 and 2019; Ran Chicago Marathon in 2017
• A mom, a wife and a partner in getting you back to what you love… running!
“Grace is a volleyball player and a catcher in High School. This is her senior year and was having knee pain. Our pediatrician got her right in to see Kelsey at TRUE PT and she just got stronger. Kelsey was excited about the exercises she could show Grace to improve her game and strength. You could see her mind working while in session. Kelsey made it fun even though she was teaching Grace a life long skill. Kelsey is such a blessing! Thank you so much! HUGS!"
“Great experience! Worked with my crazy work hours. Everyone listened well and challenged my needs appropriately. I will definitely refer to others that may need physical therapy.”
~ Gail B.
“I have has several surgeries and/or injuries that have required PT. all have been good experiences and worked. My therapist, Paige, has given me the best experience ever! The time spent in PT has never felt rushed. She has always made me feel like I am the most important patient when I’m here; has always pushed forward, but with care. I have progressed at a good pace. I’m very satisfied with my progress. Thank You!”
~ Char P.